Reveal hidden personality traits with this simple test.
This picture is actually made up of several different pictures of animals, but the one which make itself clearest to you can tell you a lot about your personality.
Things to consider –
- Which animal did you identify the fastest?
- How fast did you see any other animals?
- Which other different animals could you identify?
For centuries humans have been finding hidden meanings in life, and different animals are associated with different types of personalities. Read on to find out what the animal you saw first says about your personality.
The bird – If you found the bird first, this means you have a bold, outgoing and expressiver personality.
The crab – If you identified the crab first, this means you have a happy-go-lucky personality and a good sense of humour.
The bird and the crab together – If you saw both images at the same time this means you have a sensitive and emotional side.
The horse – If you saw the horse first this means you are more independant and free spirited.
The dolphin – if you saw this image first it means you are a creative, artistic person.
The ducklings – one of the harder to find images, if you found this it means you have a quiter, more focused personality.
The bear – if you saw the bear first it means you have a strong personality with natural-born leader qualities.
The puppy – if you saw the puppy first it means you are kind and nurturing.
This test is an example of convergant thinking, in which the brain limits the choices you are naturally able to take.
We all have individual brains, but there are different thinking styles which apply to most of us. Finding out in what way your brian works can be helpful to work out how best you learn and focus your abilities.
- Finding the bird and crab requires attention to contrast. People who saw these first have sharp minds that can quickly identify patterns.
- Finding the horse was more difficult, meaning those who saw this first are more detailed and deep thinkers.
- To find the dolphin your brain must relax completely, a trait associated with creative types, and the right side of the brain.
- Those who saw the bear first are able to focus on the big picture and not get caught up with unimportant details.
Source : riseearth.com, livetheorganicdream.com