Need help to get rid of the blackheads? Follow these!
Maintaining beautiful and clear skin takes consistency, time, and effort. The dermatologists may advise many products, which could be expensive and also take a lot of time to properly work.
But you can include few home remedies to remove whiteheads and blackheads in a matter of weeks. It should totally eliminate the problem fully.
● Toothpaste- Simply apply thin paste to the infected areas. Let it sit on the face for almost 30 minutes or till a burning sensation is felt (it is normal). Once removed, the top of the whiteheads and blackheads would disappear. Properly wash the face to get rid of remaining buildup underneath. Do it again, for next two weeks, once every other day.
● Tomato– They are natural antiseptic that dry up the blackheads and whiteheads. Just peel and mash it to apply its pulp on the affected areas before sleeping. Wash the face with warm water next morning.
● Lemon- Simply wash the face with warm water followed by applying of a stirred mixture made by one lemon juice with bit of salt to the whiteheads and blackheads. Leave it for about 20 minutes before washing the face again with warm water.
● Lime– Use equal parts cinnamon powder and lime juice to apply it to blackheads to keep it overnight. Rinse properly next morning.
● Cornstarch– Just mix 3:1 ratio of cornstarch to vinegar to form a paste. Then apply it to the affected areas for almost 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water with a washcloth.
● Yogurt– Stirring 3 tablespoons plain yogurt to 2 tablespoons oatmeal, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to form a mixture to apply to the affected areas for 5 minutes helps a lot. Rinse the paste with cold water.
● Oatmeal or almond– Combine almond powder or oatmeal with rose water into a paste. Apply it to the trouble areas and then whole face with fingertips for 15 minutes before rinsing face with cold water.
● Rice– Soak some rice in milk for 6 hours to grind them in a blender to form a paste or scrub like variation to apply on the affected facial areas.
● Potatoes– Grate few raw potatoes to apply on affected areas before washing it off after 10 minutes.
● Fenugreek leaves– Crush them and mix water to make a paste to apply on face for almost 15 minutes each night to keep the face free from whiteheads and blackheads.
● Coriander leaves– Mix few coriander leaves, pinch of turmeric powder along with water to make a paste to use it as a face mask for getting rid of blackheads.
● Oatmeal- Grind little amount of oatmeal to make its powder and add rose water to apply it on the affected areas for about 15 minutes before washing it off with slightly cold water.
● Baking soda– Make a mixture of same parts water and baking soda to rub it on the blackheads area for almost 15 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
● Honey- Simply spread a little amount of honey on affected area for about 15 minutes before removing it.Constantly remember to be gentle with your skin: never ever thrust, squeeze, pinch, push, or rub the facial skin hard!