In a seminar, a lady asked an author,” How do I know if I am with the right person?”
The author then asked him about the large man sitting next “Is that your partner?”
The lady said “How do you know?”
Here’s the answer, author said:
Every relationship has a cycle:
- In the beginning; you fall in love with your partner. You wait for their calls but it isn’t hard. And it’s also very natural experience. But you did nothing that’s why it is known as “falling” in love.
- But after a few months of being together, the excitement of love starts to fade. It happens naturally.
- This makes you start asking, “Am I with the right person? This is where the relationships stop working.
- For a successful relationship, is not important to find a right person but learning to love him/her.
- People start blaming others for their sadness and look outside for better scope.
- Infidelity, overwork, turning to a hobby, excessive TV, or abusive substances, etc. is the outcome of this stage.
- This doesn’t mean that one can’t fall in love with other. But it again would be just temporary and the stages would repeat as it is.
- So SUSTAINING love is much harder as it takes more time, wisdom, and energy.
- Love isn’t a mystery but there are many laws for relationships too which make Love a “decision” and not only a feeling.
You must also know that God determines who walks into your life BUT it’s up to you to choose who you let go away…