Gallstones are hardened deposits of bile that can form in your gallbladder. Bile is a digestive fluid produced in your liver and stored in your gallbladder. When you eat, your gallbladder contracts and empties bile into your small intestine
People all over have tried this simple method successfully to remove the gallstones by following this process. The best thing about it is that it is Free of cost as its founder, Dr. Lai, is not charging for it. Dr. Lai Chiu says that it has worked in many cases and requests that if it works on you too, kindly pass it for others for free as well. This is because Dr. Lai does not charge for it.
The reward would be when someone benefits from this treatment because of you. Gallstones are not everyone’s concern but must be taken care of since everyone has them. Also, gallstones can even lead to cancer before creating several other problems. He came across several some materials during his research in China that tells that people with cancer generally have stones- be it big in size or small; several or few.
A major symptom of having gallstones is feeling bloated after having heavy food and feeling of indigestion. On a more serious level, there can even be liver area pain. If you too think that there might be gallstones in your body, Dr. Lai provided this simple method to get rid of them naturally. It is also a recommended treatment for those having a weak liver as gallbladder and liver are closely connected.
1. For first five days, eat normally and also drink dally four glasses apple juice or consume 5 apples, according to your choice. This is because apple juice softens gallstones.
2. On 6th day, don’t take dinner.
3. At around 6 PM, have a tsp of Epsom salt or magnesium sulphate along with warm water glass.
4. At about 8 PM, repeat step 3. This is because magnesium sulphate opens gallbladder ducts.
5. After two hours, mix and consume half cup sesame oil or olive oil along with ½ cup of fresh lemon juice.
The oil greases stones and help in their easy passage. Early next morning, you could see floating green colored stones in your stools. Chiu Nan says, “you can even count them. I have seen people who pass 50 to 100 stones.” Even if anyone doesn’t have any gallstones symptoms, they can still follow this routine to clean up the galls bladder every now and then. It is a great and beneficial thing to do.