As A Mother You Must Tell Your Son 19 Things mentioned below:
1. Play a sport to learn how to win with honor, lose with grace, be a part of a team, stay out of trouble and manage your time better. You could also learn how to catch or throw.
2. Always aim carefully when you pee, because someone will have to clean it up.
3. Start saving money when you are young. You will need it someday.
4. Familiarize yourself with the washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop, broom and dishwasher and learn how to use them.
5. Take time to pray and become a spiritual leader.
6. Never be a bully and never start a fight. However, if someone attacks you always be prepared to protect yourself.
7. Invest in your knowledge and education. No one can take these things away from you.
8. Treat women with respect. Living with someone who hates you will take forever and it’s much worse than living alone.
9. Be proud of your appearance.
10. Be both tender and strong.
11. A woman is capable of doing all the things you can do. She can have a successful career and change diapers in the middle of the night. A good relationship will survive only when there is mutual respect.
12. You can go far if you use “yes ma’am” and “yes sir”.
13. Private parts are called private for a reason. Never scratch them in public.
14. Peer pressure is a very serious issue. So, if you become a good leader other people will follow.
15. Bringing flowers to your partner is never a bad idea.
16. You should be kind rather than right.
17. The healing process will end faster with a sense of humor.
18. Choose your spouse wisely and carefully. She will be the gatekeeper between me and my grandchildren.
19. Never forget to call your mother because I am always missing you when you are not around.