Gallstones are not that unusual. They happen to many people around the world. But don’t despair, there is something the Chinese knew about and now they have shared with the world.
Our gallbladder is a 4 inches organ with the form of pear. It is placed under the liver in the top right part of the abdomen.
The gallbladder stores the bile, a combination of liquids, fat and cholesterol. The bile helps to decompose the fats of the food in the intestines. The gallbladder delivers the bile in the small intestine. This allows the soluble vitamins and nutrients to absorb more easily in the blood stream.
The powerful recipe we’re going to present you has already helped many people. The recipe was discovered by the Chinese doctor Dr. Lai Chiu Nan and is a completely natural remedy that eliminates gallbladder stones.
These gallstones or stones cause pain, jaundice, and even cancer. Dr. Lai says that cancer is not the first illness that appears and also says that, in general, there are many other problems that can lead to cancer. According to his researches, the patients usually have gallstones before developing cancer. One of the symptoms is the sensation of heaviness after a heavy meal. Then you feel like you cannot digest the food. If things become serious, you feel pain in the liver, too.
Dr. Lai offers the following methods for gallstones elimination. This treatment is especially good for people with a weak liver, because the liver and the gallbladder are narrowly linked.
- Take four glasses of apple juice every day or eat 4-5 apples the first five days. Apple juice smoothens the gallstones. Eat normally during these five days.
- You mustn’t have dinner on the sixth day.
- At 6 p.m. on the sixth day, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) dissolved in a glass of lukewarm water.
- At 8 p.m. repeat the same.
- At 10 p.m. take half a cup of olive oil with half a cup of juice of freshly squeezed lemon. Stir and drink. The oil lubricates the stones and facilitates this step.
- On the following morning, you should notice green stones in the stool.