Most odd facts about your body…
· Men lose around 40 hairs in a day while women lose 70 hairs a day.
· Bones are 4 times stronger than concrete.
· A usual human body has around 100 billion nerve cells.
· Blood has as much amount of salts as an ocean.
· Nose and ears never stop growing.
· You cannot sneeze with open eyes.
· Hair is made of same matter as fingernails.
· There are no knee caps in a newly born until age of 2 to 6 years.
· Heart circulates blood 1000 times a day.
· We are born with 300 bones and have only 206 bones as adults.
· Eyelashes last about 150 days.
· You are taller in the morning than at night.
· Average life span of a taste bud is 10 days.
· Children grow sooner in springtime.
· Tongue is the strongest muscle in body.
· Food takes 7 seconds to reach stomach.
· Eyes stay the same size throughout life
· Smallest bone is in ears.
· Normal person goes bathroom six times a day.
· There are 500 hairs in an eyebrow.
· Sneeze blows out of nose at 100 miles per hour speed.
· Largest muscle in your body is the one you are sitting on.
· Human skull has 26 bones.
· Our body functions stop when we sneeze, even the heart beat.
· Children have more taste buds than adults.