When a woman loves has fallen in love with a man, she usually won’t take the initiative in pouring her heart out and saying I love you. She will only send out subtle messages for you to detect. So, it is up to you to understand her feelings.
Here are a few steps to understand the signs that she is falling for you.
- Smile a lot, and keep a positive attitude.People want to be with people who seem happy and fun, not grouchy and negative. Your attitude can go a long way.
- The person you have your eye on is more likely to be kind if you have open posture, smile, and welcome them warmly, either by waving or smiling mischievously. Act happy to see someone, but not so happy they think that you’re stalking them. Animals do this to human beings all the time. They act happy to see you, and people become happy to see them. People even look forward to seeing them. It really works.
- Try to be nice to everyone and don’t say bad things about other people. What goes around, comes around. They will notice how you treat other people. Ego and arrogance is never appealing. Be associated with positive things.
- Strike up a conversation: A girl taking the initiative to talk with a boy is very likely that girl is attracted to you, and is interested in you.
- Often ask about your well-being: It is without a doubt that she will ask you about your well-being. She will become polite and show limitless love and concern for you.
- Look your best but, most importantly, be your natural self.Be honest with yourself and think: How neat and self-caring are you? Do you take care of your body? Don’t be egotistical and self-centered, but do try your best to look good.
- Have a sense of fashion. You don’t have to be a top-notch fashionista, but keeping your look up-to-date and funky will most definitely help catch your crush’s eye. Looking fresh never hurt anybody. Maybe pick one day a week to dress up a little bit, but make it normal and not too forced
- Look decent and approachable. If you wear dirty, sloppy clothing, your crush may not want to talk to you. If you are going to buy some new items for your wardrobe, make sure they are your style! Figure out what matches your personality and accents your best points.
- Make sure that you smell good and are clean. You might want to try wearing a light perfume. Have a distinct scent. Wear perfume/cologne, put on deodorant, brush your teeth and chew gum.
- Making something out of nothing: When a girl likes a boy, there will be quite a few things you could never imagine that will happen to you. For example, if a girl suddenly turns to you and tries to start a conversation. This sort of thing definitely shows she is madly in love with you.
- A shy, red face: A girl meeting a man she likes will be so shy that her face turns red, all the way to her ears, her entire face flushed, just like a bright shiny spring tomato making you full of sentimental feelings.
- Giving gifts: A girl will always give gifts to a guy she likes. Sometimes it’s a T-shirt, other times it might be a coat, or maybe that thing that men put so much importance on, a wristwatch. Because the wristwatch includes the girl’s true feelings, it will be very natural for the relationship to begin.
- Don’t push it too far too fast.Apart from having an unhappy or forced relationship, pushing things too fast could also ruin the bond you’ve already created, which could lead to losing him/her as a friend as well. Be patient!
- Clinging is one of the things people dislike most in a relationship. Give your crush his or her space, and let any relationship unfold at a natural pace.
- Do not stalk the person. Not only is this inappropriate, but it can be illegal – and it doesn’t work. Do not flirt uncontrollably with the crush. Do not make sure you hear everything about this person, either. Don’t try to be around the crush constantly. If they ever did like you, this will put them off.
- Hang out together, have fun and talk. If it’s meant to be, it’ll happen. If not, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Don’t try to make your crush love you. Love is not a game.
- Be a person they can depend on.They say the best relationships consist of the best of friends! Get to know your crush, and they’ll get to know you. More importantly, let the crush know they can trust you and turn to you.
- Help the person out whenever your crush needs help or support and be there for the crush at the right time. Be attentive to their wants and needs. If your crush forgets lunch one day and you can afford to get them a snack or share your lunch, they’ll greatly appreciate your kindness and compassion.
- Make them a priority, and be there when they really need it. Be the kind of person they can rely on because you do what you say you will do. Be affirmative. Make your crush feel good about himself or herself.
- Learn more about their interests.Get interested in things he/she is interested in. Say, for instance, your crush loves everything about sports. Watch some more sports games so if they start talking about sports with your friends, you’ll actually know what they’re talking about.
- If your crush loves older music, ask what their favorite song is. Then, listen to the music, and see if you can find similar songs they might also like.
- All you can do is be yourself around your crush, and see how the cards play out. Remember to pay attention to your crush’s likes and dislikes and to be aware of their feelings and their interests, but don’t adopt interests that truly bore you.
So, when a girl gives a man the something at the appropriate time, a man will understand that you have great affection for him.