For most, panicking by it and running around the expensive salons to get a hair treatment might look like a great idea but the beautiful truth is that now you can also manage to get hold of this bad situation at your home and that too alone. The best way to prevent hair loss is to do everything you can to maintain healthy hair and promote good hair growth.
We lose hair due to the following reasons:
- Genetic factors,
- Proper vitamins shortage,
- Improper diet,
- Extreme stress, nervousness and worries,
- Extended illnesses such as anemia, typhoid, jaundice, dysentery, etc.,
- Less blood circulation and
- Dirty scalps.
Once you are able to find the source of hair problem, you can easily fight it back. In critical situations, it would be better to go totally natural. Never trust any chemical products as they might cause more damage than good.
Here are few ways to lessen your hair loss:
- Drink a glass of water along with flaxseed on an empty stomach.It will give you the much needed omega 3 acids for your hair growth.
- Start each day with 1 Amla. Most women generally apply their hair oil prepared from Amla to obtain those shiny curls.
- Immerse 4-5 almonds each night in water; in the morning, eat them with skin on.
- If you are iron deficient, an easy fix to help prevent hair loss is to increase the amount of dietary iron you consume. Good sources of iron include organ meats, clams, oysters, iron-fortified cereals, beans, pumpkin seeds, and spinach. But don’t take an iron supplement without talking with your doctor — too much iron can be harmful.
- The scalp needs more nutrition.For this, get plenty of liquids such as lime juice, buttermilk, and coconut water. Also, drink minimum 8 glasses of water daily!
- 1 bowl of sprouted pulses would also be beneficial.
- More proteins are helpful.
- Decrease the daily consumption of coffee and tea.
- While washing hair, use 1 teaspoon lime juice during last rinse to make your hair more lustrous and protecting them from dandruff.
- Consume 2 glasses skimmed milk to get maximum benefits.
- Apply paste of Methi seeds on the scalp for minimum half an hour every week and also drink Methi water on bare stomach.
- Go the way Sadhus adopt i.e. surviving on fruits, to get those long hairs! Eat 2- 3 fruits daily such as bananas, mangoes, strawberries, chikoos, apples, and grapes.
The hair loss is common in men than women. Most people always wondered whether any gender difference would have worked better on women. Simply follow these principles and see satisfactory results for yourself soon!