It is very difficult to establish the presence of prostate cancer in its early stage because there are no visible warning signs. The symptoms of prostate cancer usually become more noticeable in the later phase of the disease. The prostate cancer symptoms occur due to a blockage that is caused by the increased growth of the prostate gland.
Here are The 12 Prostate Cancer Symptoms you Shouldn’t Ignore!
1. A noticeable burning while urinating
2. Frequent urination during the night.
3. Blood in the urine.
4. Inability to start or stop urination.
5. Weak flow in your urinary stream.
6. Inability to urinate while standing up.
7. Burning sensations during ejaculation.
8. Blood in the sperm
9. Erectile dysfunction
10. Pain and discomfort in the hips, thighs and lower back
11. Pain in the bones
12. Pelvic pain
You should also know that these symptoms are not always associated with prostate cancer. For instance, some of the symptoms may appear due to urinary tract disease.
Prostate cancer in its later stage has similar symptoms when compared to other types of cancer. These symptoms include weight loss, tiredness, and loss of appetite, nausea, leg swelling and fatigue.
It is recommended to have a check-up every year in order to find out whether you suffer from this serious disease.