Do you know what someone is thinking just by looking at them? Have you ever been able to read someones mind or know what they are feeling before they speak?
While some of this can be intuition there could be another force at play as well. This force is known as telepathy.
Telepathy has been defined as direct communication between minds. It is believed that there are three different types of telepathy:
Instinctual or feeing based telepathy
This type of telepathy is the most commonly experienced and is often felt between family members, close friends and even with animals.
In fact, the animal kingdom uses instinctual telepathy as its main form of communication and for survival.
As the name suggests, instinctual telepathy is most closely related to intuitive gifts and often people who are intuitive hold this telepathic ability naturally.
Instinctual or feeling based telepathy relies on the third eye chakra or the solar plexus chakra and can manifest as a “gut feeling” or as simply a knowing.
Mental or mind-to-mind telepathy
This form of telepathy is claimed to be the truest form of telepathy as it involves thought transference between two conscious minds.
This goes beyond people just knowing what you are thinking and is actually a way to have a conversation with either pictures, symbols or words without saying anything aloud.
Using this type of telepathy, messages can be communicated across rooms, countries and even into other galaxies or dimensions.
This type of telepathy uses the crown chakra which is the center for telepathic communication.
Spiritual or soul-to-soul telepathy
Spiritual telepathy is the highest form of telepathy and can be similar to mediumship or channelling.
Basically it involves using your mind as an intermediary between the physical and spiritual worlds.
For this reason, to achieve spiritual telepathy one has to be connected and aligned with all chakras.
Using spiritual telepathy, one soul can send information to another soul. This information may be received consciously or unconsciously.
Usually spiritual telepathy occurs between Twin Flames or members of your soul group.
Spiritual telepathy can also be used to communicate with spirits and those who have crossed over.
This type of telepathy can usually only be received through some type of meditative or dream like state.
How to Enhance your Telepathic Skills
No matter which type of telepathy you are interested in finessing, the best way to hone in on your gifts is to use mediation, crystals and creative visualisations.
Certain crystals are good for sending telepathic messages and developing your skills such as apophyllite, blue lazulite, herkimer diamonds, angelite , blue calcite, kyanite and others.
When it comes to crystals it is important to remember that each crystal will work with your vibration differently, so use your intuition to choose the right one for you.
When it comes to meditation and visualization here is a rough guide you can follow:
- Close your eyes and sit or lie down in a comfortable position. Take 10 deep breaths in and out.
- When you are ready, visualise your body in your mind. Start at your feet and travel up through your body visualising your energy fields or chakras being free and clear. See your body free and clear and aligned with a white light.
- Once you reach the top of your head continue visualising the white light stretching up out of your head and into the heavens. Continue visualising this so you can clearly see the light shining above you.
- Meditate on this image for about 10-15 minutes, allowing any thoughts or intel to be received by you. You may also want to recite a mantra such as “I am open to receiving the messages of my soul”.
- Once you get more advanced with this mediation, you can start reaching out to specific souls for guidance or messages. You can also use this to reach out to your spirit or angel guide messengers to see if they have any information for you.
- As you come out of the mediation, remember to give thanks to the beings that you encountered and to safe guard your light that is open in the top of your head. To do this, you can visualise a “safety mesh” over the top of your head.
If you are looking to develop telepathic abilities with a specific person you can do this meditation together and experiment with sending each other messages during the meditation.
There are many ways to enhance your telepathic abilities but hopefully this gives you a good insight on where to begin.
Source : itsallabouti.info