This Alligator Thought It Was Going To Have A Nice Dinner, But Instead Got The Shock Of Its Life

This video gives new meaning to the term electrifying

When he stumbled upon an eel being reeled out of the water by a fisherman and decided it would make a tasty meal, this gator got the shock of his life. What he didn’t know—that the eel was of the electric variety—ended up killing him. Electric eels are capable of generating potentially lethal electric shocks of up to 600 watts. Evidently, the alligator’s powerful locking jaw did him in. Fried gator anyone?