There seems to be a drug for everything these days, you are even able to obtain a prescription to help grow your eye lashes. With so many options humans have now become dependent on these drugs and eventually endure their many side effects. Before the pharmaceutical industry began to boom people treated almost any health complications with things extracted from nature.
- When coconut oil is processed it turns into ketone bodies which can help brain disorders like epilepsy and Alzheimer’s.
- Unlike most meat and dairy products coconut oil’s fat is made of triglycerides that help increase energy.
- Lauric acid and Monolaurin found in coconut oil make the formula antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral.
Lemon Juice (Warm lemon water)
- Combining lemon juice and warm water will help loosen materials in your digestive tract.
- Issues like heartburn, burping, and bloating will be improved.
- Enzymes help the liver activate, this will allow your body to detox.
- Antioxidants in lemon juice can help fight skin issues like acne and wrinkles.
- Green tea is fully loaded with antioxidants which help protect the cells from damage which can help with ageing, cancer, and a plethora of other concerns.
- EGCG is found in green tea. This ingredient has been used to control HIV, Cancer, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Endometriosis.
- L-theanine can help improve brain function and make a person more productive. This ingredient also helps to reduce anxiety.
Ever wonder why your doctor prescribes medications for your concerns instead of asking you to change your lifestyle? There are many illnesses that can be prevented, improved, or reversed if you lived a lifestyle with more natural choices. Though we are advancing in the pharmaceutical industry, more of us are getting sick because we rely on so many synthetics to get us by. Packaged foods and chemical filled personal care products are two very strong factors in many modern health concerns.