Pineapple is actually made of many individual berries that fuse together around a central core. Each pineapple scale is an individual berry. Pineapples contain high amounts of vitamin C and manganese.
These tropical treats are also a good way to get important dietary fiber and bromelain (an enzyme).
As well as having high amounts of manganese, which is important for antioxidant defenses, pineapples also contain high amounts of thiamin, a B vitamin that is involved in energy production.
Pineapple juice is extremely refreshing in the summer but the numerous health benefits and nutrients it contains make it an indispensable drink for the winter season as well.
What will happen to your body if you drink pineapple juice every day for a year?
- Less will get sick from colds and infections because pineapple contains the body of toxins.
- You lose excess weight. If you drink juice on an empty stomach will help reduce the appetite for good.
- Will clear the body from parasites. It only takes three days of regular consumption of pineapple for the body to get rid of intestinal parasites.
- It reduces the risk of injuries. Potassium contained in the pineapple helps maintain a solid electrolyte body and prevents snoring muscles during exercise.
- Regular consumption of pineapple provides plenty of antioxidants in the body.
- The teeth become stronger and whiter.