A group of dolphins came to save a Dog that had fallen into a canal an couldn’t get out.
- On Marco Island, Florida; they made a lot of noise to attract the attention of people living nearby to help rescue the dog.
- The dog was thought to have been in the canal water for more than 12 hours.
- He was then pulled out by fire personnel and reunited with his owner.
- The dog was exhausted from being in the cold water for long time and even got hypothermia.
- The noisy, demonstrative dolphins created a kind of ruckus to attract nearby people’s attention to the dog’s
- situation or else he would have died in there.
- The dog fell over the edge of the concrete wall into the water and went far away from where he could not get back by itself.
- In a similar case of heroism in 2017, several dolphins saved an injured surfer who got attacked by the Great White shark by forming a ring around him.
The dolphins are known to be truly helpful creatures and show empathy! Humans must learn from them too.