Easiest cures for fighting common cold by using things available at home!
[By Rahul @The Unknown But Nit Hidden]
1. Ginger: It is the best one to combat common cold. Ginger tea is the best to reduce flu and cold.
2. Vitamin C foods: These include citrus fruits, strawberries, pineapples, lemons, oranges, etc.
3. Fluids: Higher water intake helps flush out toxins from the body.
4. Hot and Spicy food: Spicy sauce helps decongestion to provide better breathing.
5. Garlic: It contains an agent called alliin that acts as an antioxidant to wipe out the radicals from the body.