Modern society and the huge development of technology has put as in a constant threat. The truth is that we ignore this fact because we have very little or no knowledge about the side effects of our use of modern devices. Namely, the Wi-Fi network is everywhere around us. Undoubtedly, it is really a revolutionary way of connecting many devices without using any cables.
However, mobile phones are the ones who have the biggest benefit from these connections, but the companies that produce them have specific instructions for the services on how to make them not harmful to our health.
Namely, wireless devices that we use, like tablets, laptops and phones, need routers in order to connect online. These routers emit electromagnetic waves, or better known as WLAN signals, that can be very harmful to our health. But it is a fact – these signals harm the body.
A study conducted by the British Health Agency discovered that routers have a harmful effect on the growth of plants and people.
The exposure to Wi- Fi signals and electromagnetic waves has several harmful consequences, including:
- Lack of concentration
- Sleep issues
- Chronic fatigue
- Pain in the ears
- Frequent strong headaches
Admittedly, we cannot live without the technology segment of our lives. However, we need to protect ourselves from its harmful effects, and especially our children. There are safe ways to use the router, or at least to reduce its potential damage.
Fortunately, there are ways you can protect yourself from the dangers, including:
- Avoid placing a wireless router in your kitchen or bedroom.
- Do not keep the phone in your pocket.
- Use wired phones when at home, to reduce electromagnetic radiation.
- If you’re pregnant, don’t keep the phone close to the belly.
- Make sure you keep your phone at the other end of the room, or on the seat of the car.
- Use texting more than talking.
- Do not use wireless baby monitors, as they all operate on microwave frequency.
- Disconnect all Wi-Fi devices before going to sleep.
Source : naturalcuresbook.net/wi-fi-silent-killer-kills-us-slowly