Scientists just took a big, “very positive” step towards developing what could be the first ‘universal cancer vaccine’. The results from early trials in humans, along with research in mice, have just been published, and they suggest that the new technique could be used to activate patients’ immune systems against any type of tumour, no […]
- Amazing Solar Eclipse: The ‘Ring Of Fire’ in the Sky on June 21
- COVID-19: UK Scientists Find First Drug to Stop People Dying
- Is There Any Connection Between Covid-19 Outbreak and Solar Eclipse on December 26, 2019?
- COVID-19: Patanjali Claims its Ayurveda Medicine Can Cure Coronavirus Infection
- Stop Asking Couples When They’re Having Kids
- The Incredible Mystery of ‘The Great Wall of China’
- Amazing: Lake, Formed after a Meteorite Hit the Earth, Changes its Colour to Pink