Los Angeles: Muhammad Ali, former world heavyweight champion, died at the age of 74 in a US hospital. The 74-year-old former heavyweight world champion was hospitalized on Thursday. US media reported his respiratory trouble was complicated by his Parkinson’s disease. Ali spokesman Bob Gunnell earlier told the Courier-Journal in Ali’s hometown of Louisville that the […]
- Amazing Solar Eclipse: The ‘Ring Of Fire’ in the Sky on June 21
- COVID-19: UK Scientists Find First Drug to Stop People Dying
- Is There Any Connection Between Covid-19 Outbreak and Solar Eclipse on December 26, 2019?
- COVID-19: Patanjali Claims its Ayurveda Medicine Can Cure Coronavirus Infection
- Stop Asking Couples When They’re Having Kids
- The Incredible Mystery of ‘The Great Wall of China’
- Amazing: Lake, Formed after a Meteorite Hit the Earth, Changes its Colour to Pink