People are being poisoned by toxic chemicals that are being put in our food. This one chemical is being found in processed foods like Oreos, Cheerios, Ritz Crackers that are heavily consumed by millions across the globe.
This is a global issue and it needs to be in the mainstream media. We can fight this by standing up together and demand that our food supply be left untouched by GMOs and toxic pesticides etc.
Share this shocking new report with everyone you know….
A FDA-registered food safety laboratory tested iconic American food for residues of the weed killer glyphosate (aka Monsanto’s Roundup) and found ALARMING amounts.
Independent research has found that human health is affected even at low levels of exposure to glyphosate. A lot of the foods below have way over 0.001 ppb of the chemical.
Here is why we all should be concerned about eating glyphosate:
• Independent research links glyphosate to cancer and is recognized as a carcinogen by the World Health Organization. The cancer rate among children is gradually increasing and experts say, that they don’t know why. Why are they not examining this further?
• Research also finds that glyphosate is an endocrine disruptor, which stunts hormones and leads to reproductive problems, diabetes, early onset puberty, obesity, and some cancers. When it comes to endocrine disruptors, very small exposures are the most deadly.
• Glyphosate is an antibiotic that does nothing but kill the good bacteria in your gut. Poor gut health is linked to inflammation and a multitude of diseases. GMOs laced with glyphosate are fed to farm animals, which could be contributing to antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
• It blends with vital nutrients in the soil (like calcium, iron, manganese, zinc) and keeps plants from absorbing them. Glyphosate is causing food to be less nutritious!
Why is this weed killer in these foods? Even non-GMO and organic food!
• Many GMOs were invented to be resistant to glyphosate, Since GMOs have been introduced, the use of glyphosate has accelerated. It is now the world’s popularly used herbicide.
• Glyphosate is not just used on GMOs. Conventional (non-organic farmers) use Roundup as a drying agent on crops, such as oats and wheat. It can’t be simply washed off, as it is absorbed by the plant itself.
• Glyphosate is a main ingredient in “Roundup” herbicide, millions of people are using this stuff around their homes, and it’s widely used at parks and other public spaces.
So, that is why it’s not just GMO-filled junk food that is laced with glyphosate. It’s contaminating organic and non-GMO foods, and it’s found in our honey now! The FDA quietly found it in almost every single sample of honey that they tested (from mass produced to organic mountain honey). The media has covered it up and still will not air it out to the public.
How many of your friends and family have their cabinets filled with these foods? These people need to know this information.
There are a ton of whole foods and other brands that haven’t been examined for residues of glyphosate. That alone builds uncertainty in what we think is safe, like organic and unprocessed food. We are all being poisoned and the only way to stop it, is to spread awareness.
Monsanto doesn’t want the public to know these findings for obvious reasons. They have our regulatory agencies in their back pocket to make sure they can continue to make a hefty profit while poisoning the masses.
Monsanto dominates the market and is a best seller pesticides and the like. They are raking in BILLIONS every year and are doing anything they can to keep it going. They are using their prosperity to influence our government regulators. Why else would those entrusted to govern the public, and keep from harm, turn a blind eye to this horror?
Our public agencies are allowing corporations to poison Americans for profit.
The EPA increased the industry standard of glyphosate used in our food, in order to make large amounts sound safe for public consumption. Instead of regulating, they raised the “safe” level so that no one can place blame on the industry for poisoning us with excessive levels of toxic chemicals.
The EPA has a past of being close with Monsanto. They do as Monsanto wants and its clear why this continues to happen. The EPA continues to cater to Monsanto, as they delay the evaluation of glyphosate’s associated link to cancer. The industry is working hard to ensure that the EPA’s “evaluation” will be in their interests and permit the excessive poisoning of the public for mass profit.
Its time for the EPA to prioritize public health above the greed of mega corporations. The FDA is also failing to protect the American public from glyphosate as well. After announcing in February that they would FINALLY begin testing foods for glyphosate residues, they made the decision to suspend their testing this week. Could it be that Monsanto didn’t like the results they started getting – especially since the FDA found glyphosate in foods that should be especially safe like BABY FOOD?
Doesn’t the public deserve to know this information? It should be shouted from the rooftops!
People need to get educated about glyphosate and its effects on our health and agriculture. We have the power to have a say in how our food is processed and handled. When we come together, our voices can’t be silenced. Sharing this article around will also help to weaken Monsanto!
CALL TO ACTION: Share this post with everyone you know. Tweet, share, and email this information to major media outlets and ask them to cover this story.
Eat organic foods to avoid glyphosate, as it is banned from being sprayed on organic crops. At least you won’t have glyphosate on it! Although contamination is a real threat, the levels on organic foods are minute compared to what’s been found in conventional foods. Studies have shown that those who eat organic foods have lesser amounts of glyphosate in their bloodstream.