Do you love using cell phone all the time to keep connected with near and dear ones on regular basis?
Do you keep the handset with you all the time- even while sleeping?
Here are some of the most dangerous things about mobile phones that you must keep in mind and use these great cautions while using them:
- Keep the 6 inches away from your head by using loudspeaker mode.
- Switch off the cell phones while sleeping or keep it at least 6 feet away.
- While keeping phones in pocket, try keeping the keypad towards you and the antenna away.
- Pregnant women shouldn’t use mobile phones as the fetus is sensitive to electromagnetic radiations (EMR).
- Avoid using cell phones usage in ‘different types of transportation as it increases the EMR.
- Do not use wired headsets- rather Blue tooth is a better option.
- Children under 15 years should NOT use mobile phones as brain tumors are likely to be caused.
- Keep cell phones away from newborns.