A student was electrocuted while using her mobile phone as it was charging.

0

5% Discount Coupon: Unknown Tentsile

Doctors found Luiza Pinheiro’s headphones ‘melted in her ears’ when she was rushed to hospital on Sunday.

A relative found the 17-year-old’s lifeless body on the floor at about 5pm.

They said she was unconscious and her phone, which was plugged into a charger, had been destroyed by a ‘huge electric charge’.

It has not been established exactly how the teenager, from Riacho Frio, Brazil, was electrocuted.

“The girl’s grandmother told the doctor that they found her granddaughter unconscious, lying on the floor and with headphones in her ears,” a hospital spokesman told local media.

“They said they believe that the young woman had an electric shock because the cell phone was charging and the phone was melted.”

He added: “It is stated in the medical record that the girl was admitted to the hospital one hour after the electric shock.

“The relatives said that the girl had received a shock, but the causes of death will still be confirmed.”

It was not raining at the time of the accident but there was a lightning storm, her said.

The cause of the electric shock is still under investigation.

Source : msn.com