Hi, I am an optimist, love nature, believer in God and believe that nothing is impossible. I like to spread awareness about important issues and to motivate others. My hobbies are to play chess, solving puzzles and spending time with friends. You can connect with me on:- Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/rahul.tandon.336 Google+ :- https://plus.google.com/109851478387572149625 Email id:- [email protected]

The Haunting Truth behind the Tower of Silence

Tower of Silence, even the very name sounds intriguing only few would ever have heard it. The ones who would be familiar with the name or what this is all about would either be Parsis; or someone who is familiar with their customs; or maybe someone who just has an interest in forgotten rituals or

[ Read More ]

Woman Climbs Inside Zoo Exhibit, Taunts Lion

The woman climbs over the fence as other zoo patrons protest. “You’re not supposed to do that,” a man says three times, in a video uploaded Saturday to an Instagram account that appears to belong to the barrier-jumper herself. But the woman keeps going. She steps through foliage to face the lion, which stares at

[ Read More ]

Woman Forced to Sit in Own Urine for 7 Hours in the Plane

We have heard about a lot of bizarre incidents taking place in an airplane but never as bad as the one we are about to tell you. An Irish woman on an Air Canada flight last month was made to sit in her own urine for 7 hours. The 26-year-old woman was flying back to Dublin

[ Read More ]

Do You Know the Existence of Amazing Non-Vegetarian Plants?

Plants obtain the nutrients that they need from the soil – through their root systems.   However, some soils are low in particular nutrients (especially nitrate – the source of nitrogen needed for organic compounds like amino acids and proteins).  Some plants have ‘solved’ this problem by being carnivorous – feeding on / digesting small arthropods, such

[ Read More ]

This Woman Started a New Era of Women Power

This story and photograph from a real incident continues to inspire a lot of females around the world… After understanding that a woman was running, the event organizer ran after her yelling to get out of the race! Luckily, her boyfriend as well as other male runners shielded her during the complete marathon! After a

[ Read More ]

Where Does The Fat Go After You Lose Weight?

Have you ever asked yourself “Where does the fat go when we lose weight”? Just like me, you’ve thought that it becomes sweat. This is true, but only 16% true. Sweat is just a tiny 16% of your fat’s journey. Where are the other 84%? Many people believe it’s converted into energy. The answer to “Where does

[ Read More ]

These Dream Symbols You Should Never Ignore in Life

For centuries we have been fascinated by dreams and their meaning. In the end of the nineteenth century psychotherapist Carl Jung, best known for archetypes and the collective unconscious, began to conclude that looking into dreams was opening a door into consciousness and the spirit world. However, there is a science behind what happens during sleep. A

[ Read More ]

These Amazing Changes Happen to Your Body during Sleep

There’s a lot we don’t know about sleep. Questions like why we have sleep cycles, why we dream and why humans even need sleep in the first place are ones scientists are still finding exact answers to. But one thing’s for certain: when we sleep, and sleep well, we feel better physically and mentally, and

[ Read More ]

Taking A Short Nap Is Good for your Health

Taking a nap after a long day of work feels excellent. We all know that sometimes we can feel as exhausted as before taking the nap. A nap that is longer than thirty minutes is considered as a deep sleep. We feel exhausted after a nap that lasts more than 30 minutes due to the

[ Read More ]

The Symptoms Indicating You Have Kidney Stones

There are many diseases everywhere, but nowadays kidney stone has become a common problem. This problem is caused by wrong eating habits and not drinking enough water. Due to stones or stones, certain types of salts are deposited in the kidney. First, a small part of the stone is formed, around which salt accumulates. Stones

[ Read More ]